Kenmore is a brand of household appliances sold by Sears. For many years, Kenmore refrigerators have been a popular choice among consumers for their reliability and variety of features. As with any brand, there are various models with differing specifications and features.
So, you must need to know Kenmore refrigerator’s size by model number when buying a Kenmore refrigerator.
We’ll look Kenmore fridge model number, capacity and features when you can’t locate the model number.
In light of the last section, we will see how you can manually calculate Kenmore fridge’s capacity without knowing the model number.
So, let’s jump into further ado.
Summary of Kenmore Refrigerator Size by Model Number
|18 cubic feet
|20.6 cubic feet
|21 cubic feet
|22.1 cubic feet
|25 cubic feet
|25 cubic feet
How to Find the Kenmore Refrigerator Size by Model?
As far as the refrigerator model number is concerned, you can find it in any of these places:
- Locate the Model Number
- Write Down the Model Number
- Visit the Kenmore Website
- Use the Model Number Search
- Review the Results
Now that you know where to locate the refrigerator model number, you are probably asking, ‘how do I read my Kenmore model number?’
To find the size or dimensions of a Kenmore refrigerator using its model number, you can follow these steps:
- Locate the Model Number: The model number of your Kenmore refrigerator is usually located on a label or tag inside the fridge. It could be on the side wall of the fresh food compartment, on the ceiling of the fridge, or on the rear wall. Look for a label that contains information about the refrigerator’s specifications.
- Visit the Kenmore Website: Go to the official Kenmore website or the website of the retailer where you purchased the refrigerator.
- Use the Model Number Lookup Tool: Many manufacturers, including Kenmore, have a model number lookup tool on their website. This tool allows you to enter the model number of your refrigerator to access detailed information about that specific model, including its dimensions.
- Enter the Model Number: Enter the model number of your Kenmore refrigerator into the model number lookup tool. This tool will then retrieve information about the refrigerator, which may include its dimensions, capacity, features, and more.
- Check the Specifications: Once you’ve entered the model number and retrieved the information, look for the specifications or dimensions section. This should provide you with details about the height, width, depth, and possibly other relevant measurements of the refrigerator.
- Contact Customer Support: If you’re unable to find the information online, you can also contact Kenmore’s customer support. They should be able to assist you in finding the dimensions of your refrigerator based on the model number.
Remember that the availability of this information and the specific steps might vary depending on the Kenmore refrigerator model and the resources provided by Kenmore’s website.
If you have the manual that came with your refrigerator, the dimensions might also be listed there.
Additionally, if you’re unable to find the dimensions online, you can also consider measuring the refrigerator yourself. Measure the height, width, and depth of the refrigerator from the outside to get accurate dimensions.
Kenmore Refrigerator Size by Model Number 253
The Kenmore model number “253” actually refers to the source or manufacturer code, not the specific size or style of the refrigerator. This code indicates that the appliance was manufactured by Frigidaire.
To determine the exact size and specifications of your Kenmore refrigerator, you’d need the complete model number, which is typically much longer than just the source code.
However, Kenmore refrigerators produced by Frigidaire (with the prefix 253) have come in a variety of styles and sizes, ranging from side-by-side to top-freezer configurations, and from 16 cubic feet to 26 cubic feet or even larger.
If you have the complete model number, you can often input it into Sears’ or Kenmore’s website (or even just do a general web search) to find out specific product details.
If you’re looking at the refrigerator in person, the size (in cubic feet) is sometimes printed on a label inside the refrigerator compartment.
If you need more specific information, please provide the full model number or describe any other details, and I’ll do my best to help.
Kenmore Refrigerator Size by Model Number 106
The model number prefix “106” for Kenmore refrigerators indicates that it was manufactured by Whirlpool. Like with the “253” prefix, the “106” alone does not provide specific size or feature information about the refrigerator.
The full model number, which will be longer and typically found on a sticker or plate inside the fridge or on the door, would be necessary to determine the exact specifications, including size.
Kenmore refrigerators made by Whirlpool (with the prefix 106) come in a range of styles and sizes, from side-by-side to top-freezer to bottom-freezer configurations, and in sizes ranging from around 16 cubic feet to over 25 cubic feet.
For the most accurate information, you’ll need to look up the complete model number. This can often be done on Sears’ website, Kenmore’s website, or even through a general web search.
If you’re trying to determine the size based on the physical appliance, sometimes the cubic footage is printed on a label inside the refrigerator.
If you have the complete model number, I can help you further in finding out its specific size and details.
Don’t Miss To Read Another Article: Unveiling the Truth: Refrigerate or Not – Orange Juice
Kenmore Refrigerator Size by Model Number 363
The model number prefix “363” for Kenmore refrigerators indicates that it was manufactured by GE (General Electric).
Again, just like with the other prefixes, the “363” alone does not give specific size or feature details about the refrigerator.
The full model number, which will be longer, is required to determine the exact specifications, including its size.
Kenmore refrigerators made by GE (with the prefix 363) come in various styles and sizes, from side-by-side to top-freezer configurations, and in sizes ranging from about 16 cubic feet to over 25 cubic feet.
For precise information, the complete model number should be searched either on Sears’ website, Kenmore’s website, or through a general web search.
If you’re examining the refrigerator in person, sometimes the cubic footage might be printed on a label inside the refrigerator compartment.
If you provide the complete model number, I’d be glad to assist further in locating its specific size and other details.
Read Our Relevant Article : Unveiling the Mystery: Tahini and Refrigeration
Kenmore Refrigerator Size by Model Number 795
The model number prefix “795” for Kenmore refrigerators indicates that it was manufactured by LG Electronics.
However, just the “795” prefix does not specify the size or features of the refrigerator. You’d need the full model number to determine exact specifications.
Kenmore refrigerators made by LG (with the prefix 795) come in a variety of styles including French door, side-by-side, bottom-freezer configurations, and more. Sizes can range quite a bit, typically from around 20 cubic feet to over 30 cubic feet.
Kenmore Refrigerator Size by Model Number 596
The model number prefix “596” for Kenmore refrigerators indicates that it was manufactured by Amana (which is a part of the Whirlpool Corporation).
- COMPACT MINI FRIDGE : Mini refrigerator and freezer has a total capacity of 4.4 cubic feet, and features a retro design to add vintage style to dorm rooms, offices, and garages
- KEEP FOOD AND DRINKS COLD: With the mechanical temperature control, refrigerated food and beverages will be consistently kept cold and fresh
- CRISP, FRESH FOOD: Keep fruits and vegetables fresh with the clear crisper drawer, and allows quick access to your food items and makes it easy to spot what you're looking for
- CHILLS QUICKLY: Separate cooling compartment is lower in temperature than the rest of the mini fridge, allowing you to cool items in a shorter time period
- COMPACT FRIDGE DIMENSIONS: 19.3" W x 22.8" D x 36.1" H
As with other prefixes, the “596” by itself doesn’t specify the exact size or features of the refrigerator. The full model number would be required to determine its exact specifications.
Kenmore refrigerators produced by Amana (with the prefix 596) can come in various styles, including bottom-freezer and side-by-side configurations.
The sizes can range based on the specific model, but they might be anywhere from around 18 cubic feet to over 25 cubic feet.
Other Ways to Determine the Kenmore Refrigerator Size without Model Number
While using the model number is one way to determine a Kenmore fridge’s capacity, it’s not the only one.
You can also find size by model number kenmore using these options:
- By fridge type
- Manual calculation
Estimating the Kenmore Refrigerator Size by Type
Determining the exact size (in terms of cubic feet) of a Kenmore refrigerator without the model number can be challenging. However, you can get a rough estimate based on the type of fridge and its general dimensions.
Here’s a general guideline based on fridge type:
- Top-Freezer Refrigerators:
- These are the traditional style with the freezer on top and the refrigerator on the bottom.
- Typical sizes range from 16 to 22 cubic feet.
- Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators:
- These have the refrigerator on top and the freezer drawer on the bottom.
- Typical sizes range from 18 to 25 cubic feet.
- Side-by-Side Refrigerators:
- These have the refrigerator on one side and the freezer on the other.
- Typical sizes range from 22 to 30 cubic feet.
- French Door Refrigerators:
- These have two doors on the top for the refrigerator and a bottom freezer.
- Typical sizes range from 20 to 30+ cubic feet. Some of the larger models, especially those with additional drawers or features, can be even larger.
- Compact or Mini Refrigerators:
- These are much smaller and are often used in dorm rooms, offices, or garages.
- Typical sizes range from 1.7 to 4.5 cubic feet.
- Counter-Depth Refrigerators:
- These are designed to align with the edges of your counters, offering a built-in look.
- The cubic feet can vary widely based on the style (French door, side-by-side, etc.), but they generally have slightly less capacity than their standard-depth counterparts due to their shallower design.
|Kenmore Refrigerator Type
|1.7 – 4.5 cubic feet
|Freezer less refrigerator
|17 – 21 cubic feet
|16 – 24 cubic feet
|22.1 – 24.1 cubic feet
|20.6 – 28 cubic feet
|French door refrigerator
|19 – 30.5 cubic feet
Manual Determination of Kenmore Refrigerator Size
From the serial number, the manufacturing date can often be deduced. Take, for example, a serial number like EX234567. Here, the first number, 2, suggests the refrigerator was manufactured in 2002. If it were a 3 or 4, it would indicate 2003 or 2004, respectively.
Another method involves examining the last four digits of the serial number. For instance, a serial number reading 596.88522015 implies the refrigerator was produced in 2015.
However, interpreting the year based on the serial number can be tricky. If in doubt, reaching out to the manufacturer for clarification is recommended.
FAQ On Find Kenmore Refrigerator Size By Model Number
How do I read my Kenmore refrigerator model number?
To read your Kenmore refrigerator model number, locate the label or sticker inside the fridge, often on the side wall or near the bottom crisper. The model number is typically a series of numbers, sometimes separated by dots or dashes.
If you’re trying to determine the age or other details, you may need to reference the serial number or consult the manufacturer’s database or website.
How Many Cubic feet Is a Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator?
Kenmore side-by-side refrigerators can vary in size. Typically, the capacity of side-by-side refrigerators ranges from 22 to 30 cubic feet. However, the exact size depends on the specific model and design.
To determine the exact cubic feet of your Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator, you should refer to the label inside the fridge, check the user manual, or visit the Kenmore website with your model number.
How do I know what size my Kenmore refrigerator is?
The age of your Kenmore refrigerator can be deduced from its serial number. Focus on the first number following the alphabetical characters to determine the production year. For example, a serial number like XZ23456 indicates the refrigerator was manufactured around the year 2000.
You can also refer to the last four digits. A serial like 596.88522015 means the refrigerator was made in 2015.
What Size Is Kenmore Elite Refrigerator?
Kenmore Elite refrigerators vary in size, with an average capacity of approximately 25 cubic feet. This generous space positions it among Kenmore’s most capacious models.
How to tell cubic feet of refrigerator by model number Kenmore?
To determine the cubic feet of a Kenmore refrigerator, refer to its model number. Typically, the capacity in cubic feet is indicated within the model number. If uncertain, consult Kenmore’s product specifications or customer service with the model number.
Kenmore Refrigerator Price
You’ve learned how to ascertain the size of a Kenmore refrigerator using its model number. If you’re uncertain, the model number can guide you to its capacity.
However, if the serial number is unavailable, you can still approximate its capacity by applying the provided formula. Alternatively, you can gauge its size based on its style.